Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Search Me God and Know My Heart (Prayer))


Taken from:  I am a Woman of God website
“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24
Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Creator, You created us.. And we are fearfully and wonderfully made.. Your hands bound us together in our mothers womb.. You created these bodies, these minds, and spirits, you know our every thought, our every word, every action.. So who are we to even pretend that you don’t know us.. How dare we try think our sin will be hidden, for you know ALL and see ALL things.. But most of all you Love your creation.. You bring your light into our darkness and allow us the opportunity to come into Your Marvelous light.. Because you love us nothing can separate us from that love, but sin will separate us from you.. When we allow sin in, we become a slave to the devil.. I pray that we draw near to you and remain in you and abide by your ways, Seek after your wisdom and knowledge, Study to show ourselves approved.. Lord I pray that you help us to understand and become more like you.. I pray that we learn to humble ourselves and turn from our wicked way so that when you speak we will have spiritual ears to hear.. Speak to us Lord.. Teach us Father to be sensitive to your Spirit that we may be obedient to the Living Word of God.. Teach us what yielding truly is so that we can give all of ourselves to You.. Letting go of the sinful man, standing in VICTORY as we put on the NEW MAN continuously walking in that victory, and truth… For through You Jesus is the only way to the Father and I want to be in my Father’s presence.. Help us oh God to be what You created us to be,,, amen and amen ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment