Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2012

Forgiveness for the Sinner ( II Corinthians 2:5-11) NLT


5    I am not overstating it when I say that the man who caused all the trouble hurt all of you more than he hurt me. 
6    Most of you opposed him, and that was punishment enough. 
7    Now, however, it is time to forgive and comfort him. Otherwise he may be overcome by discouragement. 
8    So I urge you now to reaffirm your love for him.
9    I wrote to you as I did to test you and see if you would fully comply with my instructions.
10  When you forgive this man, I forgive him, too. And when I forgive whatever needs to be forgiven, I do so with Christ’s authority for your benefit,
11  so that Satan will not outsmart us. For we are familiar with his evil schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment