Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

God's Mercy (Romans 9:14-18) & (Exodus 9:12 & Exodus 33:19) Good News Translation

Romans 9:14-18
14  Shall we say, then, that God is unjust? Not at all.
15  For he said to Moses, "I will have mercy on anyone I wish."
I will take pity on anyone I wish."
16  So then, everything depends, not on what man wants or does,
but only on God's mercy.
17  For the scripture says to the king of Egypt, "I made you king in
order to use you to show my power and to spread my fame over the
whole world."
18  So then, God has mercy on anyone he wishes, and he makes
stubborn anyone he wishes.

Exodus 9:12
12   But the Lord made the king stubborn and, just as the Lord had
said, the king would not listen to Moses and Aaron.

Exodus 33:19
19  The Lord answered, "I will make all my splendor pass before you and
in my presence I will pronounce my sacred name. I am the Lord, and I show
compassion and pity on those I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment