Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 4, 2013

I Am In Christ


I am: God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God.  1 Peter 1:23.  
I am: Forgiven of my sins and washed in the Blood.  Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 9:14, Colossians 1:14,  1 John 1:9  
I am: A new creature in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
I am: The temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:19. 
I am: Delivered from the power of darkness and translated in God’s kingdom. Colossians 1:13. 
I am: Redeemed from the curse of the law of sin and death.  I Peter 1:18-19, Galatians 3:13. 
I am: Blessed. Deuteronomy 28:2-12, Galatians 3:9. 
I am: A Saint. Romans 1:7, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philippians 1:1.  
I am: The head and not the tail, above and not beneath.  Deuteronomy 28:13. 
I am: Holy and without blame before Him in love.  1 Peter 1:16, Ephesians 1:4 
I am: The Elect of God. Colossians 3:12, Romans 8:33. 
I am: Established to the end. Romans 1:11.                    
I am: Made near to My Heavenly Father by the Blood of Christ.  Ephesians 2:13. 
I am: Set free. John 8:31-33. 
I am: Strong in the Lord. Ephesians 6:10. 
I am: Dead to sin. Romans 6:1, 11 and 1 Peter 2:24. 
I am: More than a conqueror. Romans 8:37. 
I am: Joint heir with Christ. Romans 8:13. 
I am: Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. Ephesians 1:13. 
I am: In Christ by His doing. 1 Corinthians 1:30. 
I am: Accepted in the Beloved. Ephesians 1:6. 
I am: Complete in Him. Colossians 2:10. 
I am: Crucified with Christ. Galatians 2:20. 
I am: Alive with Christ. Galatians 2:20. 
I am: Free from condemnation. John 5:24. 
I am: Reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:18
I am: Qualified to share in His inheritance. Colossians 1:12.
I am: Firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with thanksgiving. Colossians 2:7. 
I am: Born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.  1 John 5:18. 
I am: His faithful follower. Revelation 17:14, Ephesians 5:1. 
I am: A fellow citizen with the saints of the household of God.  Ephesians 2:19. 
I am: Built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,  Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone.  Ephesians 2:20. 
I am: Overtaken with blessings. Deuteronomy 28:2 and Ephesians 1:3. 
I am: His disciple because I have love for others.  John 13:34-35. 
I am: The light of the world. Matthew 5:14
I am: The salt of the earth. Matthew 5:13. 
I am: The righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24 
I am: A partaker of His Divine Nature. 2 Peter 1:4.
I am: Called of God. 2 Timothy 1:9. 
I am: An ambassador for Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:20 
I am: God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. Ephesians 2:10. 
I am: The apple of my Father’s eye. Deuteronomy 32:10.          
I am: Healed by the stripes of Jesus. 1 Peter 2:25, Isaiah 53:6 
I am: Being changed into His image. 2 Corinthians 3:18,  Philippians 1:6 
I am: A child of God. John 1:12, Romans 8:16. 
I am: Christ’s friend. John 15:15. 
I am: Chosen and appointed by God to bear His fruit. John 15:16. 
I am: Enslaved to God. Romans 6:22. 
I am: A son/daughter of God. Romans 8:14-15, Galatians 3:26 and 4:6. 
I am: A temple of God, His Spirit dwells in me.  1 Corinthians  3:16, 6:19
I am: Joined to the Lord and I am one with him.  1 Corinthians 6:17
I am: A member of Christ’s Body. 1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 5:30. 
I am: Reconciled to God and I am a minister of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 
I am: One in Christ. Galatians 3:26, 28. 
I am: An heir of God since I am a son/daughter of God.  Galatians 4:6-7. 
I am: Righteous and holy. Ephesians 4:24. 
I am: A citizen of Heaven and seated in Heaven right now.  Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:6. 
I am: An expression of the Life of Christ because He is my life. Colossians 3:4. 
I am: Chosen and dearly loved by Christ. Ephesians 1:4, 1 Peter 2:9. 
I am: A son/daughter of light and not of darkness.  1 Thessalonians 5:5. 
I am: A Holy brother/sister, partaker of a Heavenly Calling. Hebrews 3:1
I am: One of God’s living stones and I am being brought up as a spiritual house.  1 Peter 2:5
I am: A Chosen Race, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a people for God’s own possession to proclaim the
          excellence of Him.  1 Peter 2:9-10. 
I am: The enemy of the Devil. 1 Peter 5:8. 
I am: Now a child of God, I will resemble Christ when He returns. 1 John 3:1-2. 
I am: Not the great I AM but by the grace of God I am what I am. 1 Corinthians 15:10. 
I am: Justified, completely forgiven and made righteous.  Romans 5:1. 
I am: Dead with Christ and dead to the power of sin’s rule over my life. Romans 6:1-6. 
I am: Dead, I no longer live for myself but for God.  2 Corinthians 5:14-15 
I am: Bought with a price, I am not my own, I belong to God. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 
I am: Established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ.  2 Corinthians 1:21 
I am: Given the Holy Spirit as a pledge, a guarantee of my inheritance. Ephesians 1:13-14. 
I am: Crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ. Galatians 2:20. 
I am: Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world.  Ephesians 1:4. 
I am: Predestined (determined by God) to be a son/daughter.  Ephesians 1:5. 
I am: Sanctified and I am one with the Sanctifier, Christ.  He is not ashamed to call me brother/sister.
          Hebrews 2:11. 
I have: Received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things given to me by God.
             1 Corinthians 2:12 
I have: Been redeemed, forgiven and I am a recipient of His lavish grace. Ephesians 1:7. 
I have: Been raised up and seated with Christ in the Heavenlies. Ephesians 2:6. 
I have: Christ Himself in me. Colossians 1:27. 
I have: Been firmly rooted in Christ and I am now built up in Him. Colossians 2:7.
I have: Been buried, raised and made alive with Christ.  Colossians 2:12-13. 
I have: Been raised up with Christ, my life is now hidden with Christ in God. For Christ is now my life.  
             Colossians 3 1-4. 
I have: Been given a spirit of power, love and self discipline.  2 Timothy 1:7. 
I have: Been saved and called (set apart) according to God’s doing.  2 Timothy 1:9. 
I have: A right to come boldly before the throne to find mercy and grace in time of need. Hebrews 4:16. 
I have: Been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God which I am a partaker of His Divine Nature.  2 Peter 1:4. 
I have: The mind of Christ. Philippians 2:5, 1 Corinthians 2:16
I have: Obtained an inheritance. Ephesians 1:11. 
I have: Overcome the world. 1 John 5:4. 
I can:   Do all things in Christ. Philippians 4:13.
I shall: Overcome because greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4. 
I press: Toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God. Philippians 3:14. 


No comments:

Post a Comment