Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Believers And The Cross

They Are Crucified With Christ                  Galatians 2:20
so that it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. This life that I live now, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me.

Their Sinful Nature Is Put To Death            Romans 6:6;  Galatians 5:24 and I Peter 2:24
Romans 6:6  And we know that our old being has been put to death with Christ on his cross, in order that the power of the sinful self might be destroyed, so that we should no longer be the slaves of sin.
Galatians 5:24  And those who belong to Christ Jesus have put to death their human nature with all its passions and desires.
I Peter 2:24  Christ himself carried our sins in his body to the cross, so that we might die to sin and live for righteousness. It is by his wounds that you have been healed.

They Are Crucified To The World              Galatians 6:14
As for me, however, I will boast only about the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ; for by means of his cross the world is dead to me, and I am dead to the world.

They Must Carry Their Cross                      Matthew 10:38
Those who do not take up their cross and follow in my steps are not fit to be my disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment