Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today Is The Of Salvation (II Corinthians 6:1-2) New Living, Good News, and New King James Translations

NEW LIVING TRANSLATION
1  As God’s partners, we beg you not to accept this marvelous gift of God’s kindness and then ignore it. 
2  For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you.  On the day of salvation, I helped you.”  Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

GOOD NEWS TRANSLATION
1  In our work together with God, then, we beg you who have received God's grace not to let it be wasted.
2  Hear what God says:  “When the time came for me to show you favor, I heard you; when the day arrived for me to save you, I helped you.”  Listen! This is the hour to receive God's favor; today is the day to be saved!

NEW KING JAMES TRANSLATION
1  We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. 
2  For He says:  “In an acceptable time I have heard you,   And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”  Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment