Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hope Returns When I Remember This One Thing: (Lamentations 3:19-29)

19  The thought of my pain, my homelessness, is bitter poison.
20  I think of it constantly, and my spirit is depressed.
21  Yet hope returns when I remember this one thing:
22  The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue,
23  Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.
24  The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope.
25  The Lord is good to everyone who trust in him,
26   So it is best for us to wait in patience--to wait on him to save us----
27   And it is best to learn this patience in our youth.
28   When we suffer, we should sit alone in silent patience;
29   We should bow in submission, for there may still be hope.


Lamentations 3:19-29 (GNT)

No comments:

Post a Comment