Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Ask That You (Prayer)

I Bless You, I Praise You, I Worship You, and I commit all that I am to You, that Your perfect will be done through me.
I ask You to lead me in paths of righteousness for Your Name’s Sake.
I ask that You help me to cease from my own labors. I do so by faith.
I ask that You cause me to enter Your Rest now, in Jesus’ Name and I receive that.
I ask You to release my warring and ministering angels to minister and war on my behalf.
I ask you to fill this, Your temple; with as much Shikinah Glory as possible.
I ask you to help me to bear the cross You have prepared for me and help those in my family.
I ask that the Holy Spirit speak to my heart through Your Word.
I ask that You prepare me with reverence and worship, and with humility through Your Holy Spirit.
I ask that You take out of me, add to me or do to me; anything You want.
I ask that the Word I read would be engrafted into me and become part of me; spirit, mind, will and emotions.
I declare by Your power; You are helping and causing me to be bold, dauntless, fearless, confident, intrepid, valiant, steadfast, faithful, true and loyal for Your Name’s Sake.
I ask You to deliver me where I am blind, wretched, naked, and poor.
I ask for your help.
I ask You to help me not be the accuser of the brethren but to teach others in gentleness, to be a help in season, to edify, to exhort and comfort others.
I ask for Love and Grace for others and Grace from You Lord.
I ask for help that Your Love and Grace in me; flow and be administered to others by Your Spirit in me, to manifest Your Presence in and through me.
I release all things into Your hands and commit myself unto You, trusting You.
I ask for help, that You give me the Word that You want me to give to others.
I ask you Lord to forgive me and help me to follow Your direction.
I ask that You would send those that would receive the gift of salvation to me, that I may witness to them. Let them ask and receive, Father!
I ask that You give me a clear mind and thoughts toward You, clear will toward You, and clear of all emotional clutter. (This is all about You. Hearing You is easier than thinking!)
I ask that You cause me to hear You louder and clearer, and rest in You.
I ask You to release Your love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, with long-suffering, and self-control to flow over and in and throughout my life.
I ask You to fashion my heart like Yours, that Your fruit will abound in and through me to others.
I ask You Father for a clear, sharp, and healthy mind and body in You.

These things I ask you in Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment