Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Daily Prayer

I affirm that the Word of God is true and I choose to live in obedience to You Lord Jesus and in fellowship with You. Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that do not please you. Work in me to cleanse me from all ground that would give satan a foothold against me. I do in every way stand in all that it means to be your adopted child and I welcome all the ministry of Your Holy Spirit. Heavenly Father, I pray that now and through my life, you would strengthen and enlighten me, show me the way satan and his demonic spirits are trying to hinder, tempt, lie, and distort the truth in my life. Enable me to be the kind of person what will please you. Enable me to be aggressive in prayer and faith. Enable me to aggressive mentally, to think about and practice Your Word, and to give you, Your rightful place in my life. Heavenly Father I place all of my cares, all of my anxieties, all of my worries and all of MY concerns once and for all on you. I believe, I trust and I rely on You only. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment