Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confession Of Faith

                I am now releasing my faith by confessing this to be the greatest day of my life.  “This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.”  I am a recreated being, “old things have passed away and all things have become new.”  I am created into His glorious image and likeness.  I am His workmanship and am complete in Christ.  I am full of His Spirit and divine power.  I have the fruit of His Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, meekness, temperance and faith.  I am humbly submitting myself to the authority of His Holy Word, for, He and His Word are one.  I am obedient to His commandments and He enlarges my capacity to receive “Revelation” knowledge, wisdom, understanding and ability in all things that pertain to life and Godliness.  I am God’s property, I have “been bought with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.”  Therefore, I am free from the curse of the law.  Sin, sickness, poverty, fear, doubt, worry, confusion and all that satan  represents shall not have dominion over me.
 I am prospering in my spirit, soul, body and finances, for I am a liberated person.  Jesus said, “I will know the truth and the truth would make me free.”  I am “standing fast in the liberty wherein Christ has made me free.”  I am a disciplined person.  I study God’s word daily, I meditate upon its precepts, I confess who Christ is, what He has done and what He is doing in and through me now.  I am acting upon truths and I am expecting God to meet all my needs and, “to do super-abundantly above all I dare ask, hope, dream or desire,” in every area of my life.  I am a beautiful person full of God’s forgiveness and love.  I forgive as God has forgiven me.  I love as God has loved me, therefore, His faith is working in me by love.  I speak directly to every mountain of satanic adversity in my life and command them to go in the Name of Jesus.  They cannot stay they must go in Jesus’ Name.
                Through the abundance of God’s grace, I have received the gift of righteousness and am now reigning in this life by Christ Jesus.  In Genesis 1:24-31 and Genesis 2:8-15, God has told me what it was that a righteous man was to reign over.  Praise God, I am a righteous person and I am reigning over God’s creation now.  “Christ has been made worthy to power, riches, wisdom, strength, honor, glory and blessing.”  I am now a joint heir with Christ and as He is, so am I, in this world.  He has made me worthy to receive all that Jesus represents.  Praise God, I am everything that the Word declares that I am.  I have communicated my faith by acknowledging every good thing which is in me in Christ Jesus.  I worship with all my heart, soul and strength.  I lift up my voice and hands in praise and adoration to His glorious name for He is worthy of praise and He has made me worthy to praise His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment