Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My God I Trust You (Psalms 31 Prayer)



O' God, I come to You in both humble faith and in prayer; I come, and I lay before Your feet, my every burden and care. Hear me gracious God, my cry to You. Hear me, as I pray. Save me, and strengthen me. I know you are abiding in me each day. You O' God, are my Rock. You are my shelter and my mighty fortress; my comfort in times of sorrow; my peace in times of pain and distress. O' my God, I trust in You! On Your divine promises, I shall stand firmly; I belong to You. I know I am safe and secure in the palm of Your mighty hand. Be my protection from the assaults and attacks from the enemy and from sin; And when my spirit grows weary, let Your Word and Spirit, revive me again. O' my God, I trust in You! I call daily upon Your blessed Holy Name; Let not my faith and trust in You be put to shame. Praise the Lord! I will trust in You to keep me strong; Guide me, O' Lord, and keep me from all sin and wrong thinking. O' my God, I trust in You to keep me and hold me in Your loving arms. You, Lord Jesus, look upon our souls, when we are in trouble. You search our souls, O’Lord to see if we are truly humbled by our sin and made better by our affliction. I trust You, Lord Jesus, to bring us through every danger and deliverance until we are delivered from death, our last enemy. In Jesus Name I pray. In God Be the Glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment