Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ephesians 3:16-21 (Prayer for you and Family/friend)


(add family member(s) or friend(s) name(s) in the blank spaces)

Heavenly Father, I pray according to Ephesians 3:16-21, I ask You to grant each of us, myself, _____, and _____ according to the riches of Christ Jesus’ glory, I ask You to strengthen our inner man with might through Christ Jesus, that through faith, Christ may dwell in our hearts; that we are rooted and grounded in love, and we may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height of Christ’ love – to know the love of Christ; that we may be filled with all the fullness of You, Heavenly Father. I thank You that Christ Jesus is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us, to Him be the glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment