Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What Does God's Will Include? (NLT)

His Law in General  (Romans 2:18 and I Peter 4:2-3)
Romans 2:18
18  You know what he wants; you know what is right because you have been taught his law.
I Peter 4:2-3
2    You won’t spend the rest of your lives chasing your own desires, but you will be anxious to do the will of God.
3    You have had enough in the past of the evil things that godless people enjoy—their immorality and lust, their feasting and drunkenness and wild parties, and their terrible worship of idols.

His Word in General  (Acts 20:27)
27  for I didn’t shrink from declaring all that God wants you to know.

Doing What is Good  (I Peter 2:15)
15  It is God’s will that your honorable lives should silence those ignorant people who make foolish accusations against you.

Avoiding Sexual Immorality (I Thessalonians 4:3)
3    God’s will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin.

Giving Thanks in All Circumstances  (I Thessalonians 5:18)
18  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment